Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My trip in march 2008/10/1 01:34
I'm going to be in Japan in march of 09 for about 15 days. I'm not so sure where i want to go yet so if anyone has any idea's for the time that time of the year?

Thanks for the help.
by mattie  

... 2008/10/1 10:20
March is nice in any part of Japan:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Ski or Snowboard? 2008/10/1 12:12
If you are into the winter sports, there are hundreds of ski resorts to choose from. Well priced, low crowds and excellent quaility snow. Then there are the onsens .......
by deemacvee rate this post as useful

This site 2008/10/1 12:44
2 years ago I planned a 2 week long trip entirely on this website. First go thought the cities and towns listed on the main page and see what every place has to offer and make a list of what interests you and then narrow if down to things you will have time for. Kyoto is a must. and it is also a very good launching point for side trips or to start the journey. I did not goto Tokyo but I did not miss it either for Kyoto had so much more in the way of the old country that I could have spent the whole 2 weeks their.
by Dave03 rate this post as useful

Yoshino 2008/10/1 13:32
Late March to early April is cherry blossom time in Kansai area, consider a visit to Yoshino during this period. With 30,000 trees, Yoshino is considered to be a pilgrimage site for cherry blossom viewing by the people of Japan. We went there for the Hanakue-siki Sakura Festival on April 12 as a day-trip from Osaka, fully enjoying the festive feel and impressive view up the mt. slope. Yoshino is just 80 min. from Osaka on Kintetsu rail line.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4150.html

www.town.yoshino.nara.jp/sakura_off/index.htm
by William rate this post as useful

reply to this thread