Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Four Seasons Hotel Chinzan-so 2008/10/3 02:11
Hi all! I'll be traveling to Tokyo in Nov and will be staying at the Four Seasons Chinzan-so, which I've been reading is rather inconveniently located. I would appreciate it if anyone would let me know if the Edogawabashi subway (is this the nearest from the hotel?) is easily accessible/walkable. I'll be with a 2 year old tot. Will my dailycommute to/from the subway challenge my stroller?
Thanks.
by saanisama  

... 2008/10/4 22:37
It is a 10-15 minute walk. It might be better to take a taxi to the nearest station, which has the best train connection, e.g. Takadanobaba Station on the Yamanote Line or some other station, depending on your destination.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Hill 2008/10/5 15:42
On Mejirodori (road) from Chinzan-so to the Edogawa subway is downhill. It's uphill on the way back. However, with a little exploring and some instructions from the front desk, you can walk along the river through Edogawa Park to the subway. If the weather is fine it would be nice walk.
by Anaguma rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2008/10/5 23:23
Thanks so much for your helpful tips and suggestions. This forum has been a great help. Thanks again.
by saanisama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread