Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

companion/guide for 2 teens on holiday 2008/10/7 19:43
My husband & I will sisit tokyo for our annual businees trip in april. This time we plan to bring our 13 year old son & friend. The problen being what to do with them during the day while we are working? Can one hire a companion to accompany them to sights? Any ideas welcome.
by Brenda Solomon  

There may be 2008/10/8 11:33
such guides you can hire, but I am sure they would much rather hang out on their own. Just get them to go through a guide book before arriving, pick out the places they want to go, and make an itinerary for the time they are here. If they do their research of places and trains on how to get there, etc. I am sure they will be fine.
Sorry, but I don't really know anything about companions/guides, but I am pretty sure that you could find such people/companies that can provide that service.
by Andrew rate this post as useful

Goodwill guides 2008/10/8 16:06
Hi Brenda, you might want to check out this site (Japan National Tourist Organization), not sure whether it fits your needs.

http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/essential/guideservice.htm...
by kawaiiboi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread