Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do in Narita 2008/10/7 22:12
Hello, I will be in Japan for 11 days, and plan to be back in Narita for two nights (because that's when our Rail Pass ends!)
We've found much cheaper hotels there and figured why not.
Our only question now is will there be enough to do around there for two days? Any suggestions? Would especially like suggestions on side trips less then an hour away.

Thanks very much!

(and Yes, I've read everything on this site about Narita just want opinions/suggestions ;-) )

by K  

Anyone? 2008/10/8 23:25
No suggestions?

I've found one temple and the street leading up to it! There's got to be something else to do, or a short day trip!
by K rate this post as useful

Not much 2008/10/9 21:57
We spent a day in Narita last year (as our flight was quite early), it was a nice small town but I'm afraid I didn't discover anything special to do - apart from the Irish Pub in the main street!
by Sari rate this post as useful

Narita 2008/10/10 05:04
Why not spend 1 more day in Tokyo and use the last day of the JR pass to go straight to the airport or to Narita city plus the airport, depending when your flight leaves (there is a cheap shuttle bus from the airport to Narita city)
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Narita- no trains to Kyoto 2008/10/10 07:56
A short day trip from Narita? Tokyo could be interesting ;-)

There is really not all that much to do around Narita I'm afraid. It's made up of residential areas and rice fields.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread