Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kurashiki vs toji temple flea market 2008/10/9 15:56
need advise. plan on seeing himeji castle from kyoto station then to kurashiki, kinda hassel for train transfers/times so should we do toji flea market then himeji or himeji and kurashiki. in other words which would one see kurashiki or the toji flea market.
by rj  

... 2008/10/11 19:23
The one that sounds more interesting to you!
by Uji rate this post as useful

kurashiki 2008/10/11 21:16
I'v never seen the flea market but Kurashiki is like a Japanese post card. What's the big deal about a flea market anyway?
by Natsuki rate this post as useful

kurashiki 2008/10/15 16:42
Kurashiki is lovely and well worth a look. we stayed ther last time and enjoyed ourselves. pretty quiet. Nice art gallery if you like impressionists. we didnt go but there is a little place that hand makes a brand of couture jeans could be worth a look. pretty little canals near restored warehouses now shops and restaurants. skip the fleamarket.
by Brendan guthrie rate this post as useful

Kurashiki 2008/10/15 22:53
I've never been to Kurashiki, but it is on my itinerary for my trip in July. I went to the flea market at Toji. Hoenstly, there was nothing more spectacular about that one than any other flea market, that I could see. Besides, maybe there will be a flea market in Kurashiki to check out while you're there.
by aurora rate this post as useful

reply to this thread