Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

best way from Kansai to Hostel in Osaka 2008/10/12 19:23
Hi, I booked 2nights at Osaka, is there anyone know what's the best way to get there,lower cost as well?

http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/japan/osaka/29400/

Do I need to buy a rail pass for 1day or just buy the single ticket?

thanks
by oz  

recommendations 2008/10/14 12:37
1. the Cheapest (1060yen)
KIX - Nankai Rapid Train(10 stops) - Shin-Imamiya - JR Loop Line(7 stops) - JR Fukushima station

2. the easiest(1420yen)
KIX - Limobus to JR Osaka station - JR Osaka - JR Loop Line(1 stops) - JR Fukushima station
by Ts rate this post as useful

Thank you Ts! 2008/10/14 18:17
Sorry to bother you again,can you please give me more details for transfer between those stations? Is it easy to find or take how long to walk? For cheapest way and the easiest way looks like all transfer 3times? I'm a bit confused....thanks again!
by oz rate this post as useful

Revised 2008/10/15 00:11
1. the Cheapest (1060yen)
KIX - Nankai Rapid Train(10 stops) - Shin-Imamiya - JR Loop Line(7 stops) - JR Fukushima station

2. the easiest(1160yen)
KIX - JR Rapid Train to JR Osaka station - JR Osaka - JR Loop Line(1 stops) - JR Fukushima station

1. Catch the Rapid train on Nankai Railway bound for Namba station and Get off the train at ShinImamiya station(10 stops). Pass through Nankai ticket gate, buy JR ticket(170yen) and enter JR ShinImamiya station. Catch a train on JR loop line to JR Fukushima station(7 stops).

2. Catch the Rapid train(not the Airport Express) on JR line and Get off the train at JR Nishikujo station (12 stops).
There, Catch a train on JR loop line to JR Fukushima station(2 stops), As Rapid train doesnt stop at JR Fukushima.

Alternatively, you can get off at JR Osaka station and transfer to a train on JR Loop line 1 stop back to Fukushima. Fare doesnt change.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4006.html
by Ts rate this post as useful

thank you so much Ts 2008/10/16 18:46
It is really helpful!!
by oz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread