Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland - 31 Oct to 3 Nov - crowded? 2008/10/15 14:40
Hi,

I will be in Tokyo with my girlfriend over the dates 31 Oct (Friday) to 3 Nov (Monday). We were wanting to go to Disneyland at some point.

What wefre not sure about is whether it would be terribly crowded if we went on the Sat or Monday. I know that Monday is Cultural Day, a public holiday over in Japan. So would you guys know whether it is advisable to stay away on Monday? Would Sat be crowded also? Is our best option to try and go on Friday before the weekend?

Would be grateful if anyone has any feedback. Thanks.

by anthonyh  

... 2008/10/15 18:04
Yes, all three days of the long weekend (November 1-3) can be expected to be terribly crowded, and Friday, October 31 is likely considerably less crowded.
by Uji rate this post as useful

when to go to disneyland 2008/10/16 03:36
go on a weekday. it will be less crowded
by jgoz rate this post as useful

crowded 2008/10/16 06:52
The monday holiday and the fine autumn weather will make it especially crowded during that weekend. Friday best.
by Natsuki rate this post as useful

Thanks 2008/10/16 06:55
Hmm looks like everyone agrees Friday would be best...

Thanks guys for all your input. Much appreciated.
by anthonyh rate this post as useful

I agree... 2008/10/16 07:02
It's MUCH better to go on a Friday instead of during the weekend or on a public holiday.
-Especially if you wanna try some rides, because the waiting-time for the rides can be EXTREME on weekends. (last time i only tried 3-4 rides the whole day because of the long waiting-time, even on "fasttrack-passes".

Have fun!!! :-)
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread