Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Labor Thanksgiving Day 2008/10/19 11:39
I plan to go to Tokyo on 23-24 Nov,2008. It's a Labor Thanksgiving Day!! The shopping center is going to closed or not? If I want to go to Mt.Fuji, Kamakura and Hakone. All the places is going to closed on 23-24 Nov. or not?
by Natthira  

... 2008/10/19 16:02
The shopping center is going to closed or not?

It is going to be open and very crowded.

If I want to go to Mt.Fuji, Kamakura and Hakone. All the places is going to closed on 23-24 Nov. or not?

All these places and theirs sights will be open and crowded on weekends, especially long weekends.
by Uji rate this post as useful

More questions 2008/10/20 20:59
Thank you so much Uji. I have already read Autumn Leaf Reports. Mr.Tochigi has just gone to Nikko today and he said that this year, Nikko's trees are a few days ahead of their average schedule, and the peak of the season has already descended to Lake Chuzenji and the top of the Irohazaka mountain road.That's mean I can't see the autumn leaf anymore on 24 November? Is it still worth to go there especially on Japan's holiday.
by Natthira rate this post as useful

... 2008/10/20 21:15
1. That means I can't see the autumn leaf anymore on 24 November? Is it still worth to go there especially on Japan's holiday.

YES, YOU CAN! In Tokyo, Kamakura, Kyoto, Osaka and other lower places!
by Ts rate this post as useful

reply to this thread