Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Private bus charter pick up. 2008/10/20 15:09
Hi,

I will be staying in one of the hotel in Shinjuku in December. I have 9 adults and 2 child. As the hotel do not have direct pick up via limosine airport bus to Narita airport. I am wondering do you guys have any contact for private bus chartered to pick up from Narita airport to the hotel in Shinjuku and back to the airport. Coz really dislike the idea of taking a train to Shinjuku Station to catch the limousine bus as our groups are too big with children and the elderly...thanks.
by michael  

cabs 2008/10/21 03:39
If you are talking about just going from your hotel to Shinjuku station I doubt that a charter bus company would be interested. Too short a distance. Cab companies have vans for up to 9 people I think. Your hotel should be able to arrange that with one of the local cabs companies. check MK taxis at: http://www.tokyomk.com/eng/index.html
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

. 2008/10/21 08:12
Just curious what hotel it might be.
by John rate this post as useful

Private charter bus 2008/10/21 10:09
The hotel I am staying do not have direct limosine airport bus to pick for dpt to Narita airport. We need to take a train or taxi to Shinjuku station to catch the limousine airport bus to the airport. As we have 11 of us in the groups, the elderly and children plus luggages, it is very inconvenient for us. However I have checked the internet and manage to get a contact on this - hire a van for such service. The company is Tokyo Narita Airport Transfer - has anyone use their service before? Care to comments or have better alternative for me. Thanks
by michael rate this post as useful

reply to this thread