Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visiting Tokyo For the First Time 2008/10/23 16:10
Hi,
Will be in Tokyo two weeks from now with my two childrens for 5 days. Still checking on which hotel we should stay in Tokyo that is easy accessable for me and my childrens to go around and always wondering is it alright for us to maybe spent a night or so in Osaka or Kyoto.
Please help or any suggestion

Thank you
by christine  

suggestions for kids in Tokyo 2008/10/23 17:45
be sure to go to DisneySea, only one in the world; the science museum in ueno park is good for the children depending of course on their ages. Osaka is better for the kids than Kyoto; there is Universal Studio there. Suggest a must-see visit to Hakone and be sure to visit Yunassen (google for it) there as well as the ropeway and the open-air museum. My kids loved all that
by Bin rate this post as useful

Disney Hotel 2008/10/23 19:53
If your kids are elementary school age, they would love the Disney Hotel in Chiba because it's next to Disneyland. In fact, they may like it even if they're older. It's not far from DT Tokyo (i.e. Ginza) about 15 min. on the train. If they're high school age, they might like the Westin Hotel next to Ebisu Garden Place. It's more sophisticated. Of course, the 6 star Shangri La hotel in Nihonbashi would be mahvahlous, too.
by Natsuki rate this post as useful

spelling of Yunessun 2008/10/23 21:45
The swimsuits-compulsory hot spring in Hakone mentioned above is spelled Yunessun- that should bring more Google hits. I also recommend it, I went in June this year and it was great fun
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread