Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is this doable ? 2008/10/24 12:12
Everyone, can you help me with this ittinary, I will visit japan from 26 Dec - 4 jan. And this is what I would like to do.
26 Dec : Arrive morning straight to my hostel ( check in time 12) rest for a while ( optional) go to omiya sonic city hall for watch a live tour start at 18.30... Do anyone know what can i do or see between waiting for the open time?
27 Dec : I would like to visit some museum in Tokyo, ueno,shibuya or asakusa... I prefer to packed my day but not too packed. is this good enough for a day or i still can add more area to explore?
28 Dec : Harajuku , shinjuku , aoyama , ikebukuro, odaiba.
29 Dec : Kamakura ( one full day )
30 Dec : Nikko ( Do I better to stay one night here)
31 Dec : Where should i go to experience japanase traditional custom to celebrate new year's eve? i'm thinking, meiji shrine and sensoji temple.. which one is better? can someone recommend it for me?
1 Jan : Asakusa , ginza, akihabara.
2 Jan : Imperial palace ( Do I have to make a reservation ? I read that on this day the imperial palace open for public.), is it possibble if i staright to gotemba outlet on this day?
3 jan : shopping time
4 Jan : back to my country.

Is it doable? I will used Nex+Suica and kamakura free pass, nikko free pass, and tokyo metro 2-day open ticket. What do you think? I want to add Hakone too but I'm confused where should I put it, Can Hakone explore in 1 day?

Thanks all, I really need your help to figure up.
by Moon  

mostly ok 2008/10/25 09:18
Moon it is doable. I cannot answer the questions re New Years eve or getting in to the palace. I would not spend the night at Nikko; just make it a big day out. Far too much bother moving hotels for just a night.
by RodW rate this post as useful

Thank you rod 2008/10/25 12:15
Thank you rod, I will go one day trip to nikko.
by moon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread