Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to contact ? 2008/10/27 03:19
Recently, my school is having an students exchange programme with Oze Highschool. It was a nice day. We ask their email from them , BUT their email seem weird for us . cause we never saw it before . after they went back japan. i had try so hard to email them . but seem like hotmail cant email to docomo.
so can anyone pls tell me n teach me how ?
by Suesk2  

ask your teacher 2008/10/27 08:24
Suesk2, why not ask your teacher for advise?

Student exchange programs are aimed so that students can maintain their friendship. I'm sure your teacher will be happy to contact teachers of Oze High, so that you can get in touch with some of the students there.
by Uco rate this post as useful

... 2008/10/27 09:06
Some mobile phone users in Japan blanket-block e-mails from PC servers in order to block spam e-mails, and even if not, some do block "hotmail" also for the same reason. So when friends give them their e-mail addressess, they register those addresses as "safe" addresses on their address book. I suppose you did not give your friend from Japan your hotmail address, correct?

As suggested by Uco, I think it would help to talk to your teacher to arrange for e-mail or snail mail communication between you and your classmates, and your new friends in Japan :)
by AK rate this post as useful

get anohter e-mail account 2008/11/8 19:29
get on the web and get a different e-mail address. (yahoo, AOL, Gmail, hotmail ...etc.) You can get a new address for free and find one that won't be blocked.
by Daz88 rate this post as useful

. 2008/11/8 21:27
You can get a new address for free and find one that won't be blocked.

Many Japanese cell phone users refuse ALL email from PC regardless of its address.

by meringue4 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread