Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gotemba Outlet from Kyoto 2008/10/30 11:50
hi there,

Hope you can help with this. I'll be heading to Tokyo, tomorrow! And i'll will be heading to Kyoto for a few days before headin back to Tokyo again. I was thinking, on my way back to Tokyo from Kyoto, i would like to stop by GOTEMBA OUTLET store. I have the 7days JR pass. I'm wondering if it is possible to do that. i tried looking online, but can't seem to find a viable way to do this.

hope you can help! thanks.
by Yeow  

outlets 2008/10/30 17:30
from Kyoto go to the Rinku premium outlets in OSAKA. Same company as Gotemba and as in the USA and other places. Just google them for info. Check www.hyperida.com for train schedules
by sensei 2 rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/2 10:40
Take a hikari shinkansen from Kyoto to Mishima, then JR local trains via Numazu to Gotemba and then the free shuttle bus to the outlet.

The Japan Rail Pass is also valid on highway buses between Kyoto and Tokyo, some of which stop at Tomei-Gotemba along the expressway, from where you can also catch the free shuttle bus to the outlet, but this approach is more time consuming.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread