Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo apartments for two day rental 2008/11/7 07:49
Hello,

I am staying in Japan for 14 nights from November 15th, but I am struggling to find a decent hotel (near a station) for November 21st for two nights, checking out on November 23rd.

I am now considering staying in an apartment for those two nights, but I am unable to find any apartments that seem to be geared towards a tourist, like myself, who only wishes to stay for a few days.

I am rather surprised that every apartment I seem to find as a minimum stay of one or two months.

If anyone can suggest an apartment that is reasonably priced, and that is available for two night's rental, then I would be extremely grateful.

I am not too fussy about where I stay in Tokyo, (although Shinjuku would be a preference) and my budget for two nightfs accommodation would be no more than 32,000 yen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean
by Dean Francis  

... 2008/11/7 09:16
It is very uncommon in Japan to rent apartments for periods of less than a month. Yet, such companies do exist. Here is one of them:
http://www.wmt.co.jp/reserve/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Hotel 2008/11/7 11:23
Dean,

How far have you looked? I just opened the Shinjuku Washington Hotel website and see that they still have rooms for those two nights within your budget. It's a good 10 mins' walk from the station, but it's certainly not inconvenient. As this is the start of a 3-day wekeend, hotels will be busier than usual, but you should have more luck than fussing about with apartments, which will be incredibly inefficient for such a short stay.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Tokyo Apt 2008/11/7 23:06
Hi Dave,
You may want to try Somerset Residences in either Roppongii or Azabu area. They are currently having autumn promotions with minimum of 2 nights stay till 30 Nov.

et
by et rate this post as useful

Try this 2008/11/8 01:16
http://www.liveinasia.com/

Their 1BR Nakano apartment is within your budget and Nakano station is about 5 minutes by train from Shinjuku.
by ... rate this post as useful

reply to this thread