Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Questions for forum 2008/11/7 17:51
I've found that people on this forum are exceptionally well at answering questions. As I'm still learning & can't expect to go too far forward in one session, I have found that if one reads all the readings, there's a lot of information to learn, when one has the time.

I know that in writing, one must put things in the right order & write more formally, because it gets complex with many sound nouces in lighter language, that even if one wanted to, couldn't convey on-line.

A couple of things I like to see written,
Tenille (not my name), how is this written?
How does one master the 'r' sound. I know it is a cross between an l and an r, at bottom of teeth with a slight trill and a light sound (as all Japanese sounds are). But still don't know how to get a consisten sound.
Lastly, is there a sure fire way of knowing what particles to use without thinking all the time. I know wa for the personal person or place, e for time, location later in the sentence, o for object, ga for people or weather or similar, ne an assurance at the end of the sentence, ka for question, no for ownership, wo for object as well as other use or something and in using memory, it gets a bit hazy there. I find there often is too much information to take in at once for fluency.
by Rhubarb  

symbol - live 2008/11/7 17:52
That's breaking up the kangi -

The top part is a roof. The bottom, mid part is above ground because of the cross, squares are mouth or centring on the spiritual or self which is through mouth. Similar to our own belief of soul in the eyes. It is vital to remember the spiritual aspects as it also is shared with China, a deeply religious country.
by Rhubarb rate this post as useful

Thanks for any responces 2008/11/7 17:54
arigatoo gozaimasu
by Rhubarb rate this post as useful

reply to this thread