Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transvestite friendly bars in Tokyo 2008/11/10 02:39
Hello,

I am a Transvestite from England, and I will be staying in Shinjinku next week, and therefore, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any bars in the gay district that are TV friendly.

I am aware that some gay bars are strictly "Guys only", but I wasn't sure what their policy was for transvesitites.

Also, if anyone can also recommend any cheap shops or markets (in Tokyo) for woman's shoes, and in particular, stilettos then I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks,

Sarah
by Sarah North  

shoe sizes 2008/11/10 12:46
For the shoes, would you be needing large sizes? I take size 6.5-7 UK and have a very hard time finding shoes in Japan- only places like Zara and the very few "big sizes" shoe shops have shoes that fit me. Measure your feet and if they are longer than 24.5 cm (Japanese shoe sizes are expressed in cm and a 6.5 is 25.5 in Japan) then you won't have a lot of choice in shoes here.
by Sira rate this post as useful

RE: shoe sizes 2008/11/11 03:48
Sira,

Thank you for your response.

I have very small feet for a male and I take a UK size 5 or 6, so I think I should be ok to find shoes in my sizes.

Sarah

by Sarah North rate this post as useful

reply to this thread