Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel within Japan 2008/11/11 22:24
I am spending a total of 9 days in Japan and am thinking of getting the 7 day JR pass. However, there will be 2 days which I am unable to use it and so am wondering if it's more economical if I do not use it within travel in Tokyo or when I am in Osaka going to Rinku Outlets which is also accessible by Hankyu limosuine bus. In between, I will be in Tokyo - Kyoto - Mt Koya - Hiroshima - Osaka which I presume JR Pass will be most economical? Could someone please advise? Thanks!
by Hedy  

... 2008/11/12 12:50
1. I will be in Tokyo - Kyoto - Mt Koya - Hiroshima - Osaka which I presume JR Pass will be most economical?

It is likely that JR Pass has a good(not great) if you reach Osaka from Tokyo within 7days(depends on from which airport you leave away). But I am afraid if you can enjoy these so many destinations within a short week or 9days.
by Ts rate this post as useful

airports 2008/11/13 06:26
I am assuming you arrive in tokyo and leave from osaka: my suggestion would be to get the suica nex combo at narita and activate your jr pass for leaving tokyo for the rest. another idea could be to not stay in both osaka and kyoto, but rather go from tokyo to hiroshima and work your way back to either osaka or kyoto and tour from there. I agree, though, its a lot in 7 days. good luck
by fmj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread