Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Matsubaya Inn - Kyoto - Bamboo House 2008/11/17 05:47
Hi!

Since the Matsubaya Inn has reopened a few weeks ago - did somebody stay already at the 5th floor Bamboo House with the Western Styl rooms?
Can somebody please tell me a bit about this rooms?

Thanks in advance =)
by Lisa  

hmm... 2008/11/17 20:13
I'm trying to find out that as well....
:P
by Kenneth Chan rate this post as useful

matsubaya 2008/11/17 22:34
by Ichinensei rate this post as useful

Thanks =) 2008/11/20 04:02
Thanks for the review =)
Doesn't sound bad, that's good.

Kenneth, when will you stay there?
by Lisa rate this post as useful

bamboo house 2008/11/30 14:00
i too am planning to stay at bamboo house in a western style room- and the only review i have found is from tripadvisor. will be going next april for 3 nights.
by mir rate this post as useful

we stayed 2008/11/30 23:53
We stayed at the Matsubaya Ryokan a few weeks ago. we never stayed in the 5th floor but one of the japanese rooms. However the place was spotlessly clean, well renovated and people were very friendly. I would certainly stay again.
by ann rate this post as useful

Japanese rooms 2008/12/1 06:35
You should try Japanese rooms. This is a great experience. friend of mine from North America, in their early 60s and rather conservative, were booked by their children in Ryokans in Tokyo and Kyoto and they loved sleeping with futons on tatamis.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

not free anymore... 2008/12/2 03:30
If the Japanese rooms are full, they offer the Western ones. That's why we have to stay at the 5th floor.

Webpage! 2008/12/11 03:48
I finally found soemthing new via Google: a whole webpage xD

http://kyoto-inn-ryokan.com/en/kit-hotels

did anyone end up staying here? 2009/3/25 02:17
how was it?
by Cathy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread