Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

koishikute? what does it mean? 2008/11/18 00:21
Whats an accurate translation of "koishikute"?

Thank you!
by Em  

Context, context, context 2008/11/18 18:28
Em,

Without any context, no one can give you an "accurate" translation.
In the meantime, try this...
http://eow.alc.co.jp/%E6%81%8B%E3%81%97%E3%81%84/UTF-8/
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

hi 2008/11/18 18:49
I know koishukute is te form, and koi is love but "koishikute" (just that one word) is a title of a song, and I was wondering what it meant stand alone...
by Em rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/18 18:53
"koishii" is an i-adjective expressing feeling of yearning, usually for someone dear to you. And it's a te-form, yes. As a song title, I think it would be the equivalent of something like "Missing you," "Desperately missing you," or "Dearest you," "Why can't you be here with me," or something like that.
by AK rate this post as useful

hi 2008/11/18 22:50
Thank AK and Dave in Saitama!

oh yeah, 2008/11/18 23:00
Can either help my friend? She needs it soon, but it hasnt been approved (yet?)..

"There has always been a passion for music inside of me, and I want to showcase it soon. I put myself and all things that interest me in my lyrics and I hope you will learn about me through them."

and

"I love every minute I get to just sing and dance. I want to capture audience(s) with emotional, playful and inspiring lyrics and a unique sound. And even though I have a cold, I plan on auditioning at my best in this condition."

Romanized or Kana/Kanji, both are OK. Thank you VEEERRRYYY much!!

hi 2008/11/20 11:56
if anyone is available please help , anyone.^^
I know this will mean a lot to her.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

reply to this thread