Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation in Nikko 2008/11/22 19:55
Hi, need advice.
I am staying in Nikko for Xmas.
I am intending to stay in budget accomodation and I am left with 3 choices.
I wonder if anyone has any idea which is the best and why so, taking into consideration that I would like to head to Lake Chuzenji and Kogen Falls.
The 3 are Nikko Park Lodge, Turtle Inn and Turtle Annex.
Thank you for any advice rendered.
by jeresan  

... 2008/11/23 12:51
I have not stayed at any of the three places, but in terms of location, they are about the same from Nikko station and the rest of the attractions in Nikko. Maybe the Turle Inn and Turtle Annex are a little bit easier to find than Nikko Park Lodge.

The reviews that I have seen vary widely for all of the three locations. For all locations, *most* people say they were comfortable, though small rooms, with friendly staff, but some do complain about disorganized service. Park Lodge seems to charge the guests for bath towels, which some guests seem to find outrageous, but some see it as no problem. Turtle Inn seems to receive complaints about moldy smell in the rooms (maybe depending on the season), others see it as no problem.

Check out TripAdvisor reviews :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread