Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sepend time in Osaka airport 2008/12/1 23:51
Hello i'm french man and i hesitate to go Japan, my problem is i'll have to spend arround 4h in Osaka airport before take bus to Hirataka. I would like to know what are things to do there and if it's easy to wait so long there ( I have never take plan) If anybody have any advices about things to do in Japan between december 27 to january 9 please tell me.

Thank you in advance for your answer
by olivier2975  

... 2008/12/2 08:16
I assume you refer to Osaka's Kansai Airport. You can get a list of services and shops at the airport here:
http://www.kansai-airport.or.jp/en/index.asp

Alternatively, you might want to consider to take an earlier train connection instead of the direct bus.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thank you Uji 2008/12/2 08:34
Thank you for your link, it's very interesting. For me the more easy way to go hiragata is take bus cause it's direct, friend told me there's train but with it i'll have to change 2 or 3 times, will be to complicate for me cause my japanese is very limited
by olivier2975 rate this post as useful

language? 2008/12/2 12:11
Just be reminded that the language ability of most foreign tourists to Japan is also limited and they still enjoy their travel. Every train station in a large city is well signposted in English. and KIX - Osaka - Hirakata is an urban area.
by Ts rate this post as useful

Thank you Ts 2008/12/2 16:51
Thank you for information, the problem is it will be my first trip alone and to much things stressing me that why i want take more easy way to go Hiragata, when i'll be in Hiragata i'll have friend compagny for few days and after i'll be alone again but maybe i'll have courage to do things more complicate

4 hours isn't long... 2008/12/2 16:59
Four hours is not a long time to wait in an airport- take a book and/or your iPod, see if you can get some sleep if you are tired.

I once had to wait 18 hours in Mumbai domestic airport in India when a flight was cancelled- 4 hours in Osaka airport will go by in a flash.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Thank you Sira 2008/12/2 18:48
I'm agree with you Sira 4 hours cans go fast, my friend told me the same "take a book, go take a drink... and it will be fast". As i said it will be my first trip alone so all is new to me and i'm asking me to much question, maybe i just need courage to do it, gambarimasu

reply to this thread