Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

100000 yen 2008/12/4 08:22
Ok, I'll be in Tokyo for the 2009 Tokyo Auto Salon, I already have the air ticket, local trasnport, and hotel coverd. Now I have 100000 yen left to spend. I would like to hit the bars, clubs, and buying little gifts for the all the freeloaders back home. Now, where's a good bar and club I can go to around Tokyo??? I dont know if i have enough for 1 week. Thanks for any input you can give me.
by Evolicious76  

... 2008/12/4 13:03
Just to be sure: you say you have local transport covered, does that mean you've bought Japan Rail Pass or something? Note that if you are only staying in Tokyo, Japan Rail Pass does not make economical sense; you will be better off buying individual tickets or at most prepaid Suica or Pasmo card. Also, Tokyo Auto Salon will be held not in central Tokyo location, so if you want to "hit the bars," be sure to plan your hotel location with that in mind.
by ... rate this post as useful

... 2008/12/4 14:42
I'll be staying @ Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo, and you are right I'll be getting a Pasmo card, and I have already got the ground transportion to Makuhari Messe. Now other then the usual sightseen places, where's eles can I go and see?
by Evolicious76 rate this post as useful

Need more info 2008/12/4 15:45
What are your interests? There's no point recommending certain shrines, museums, shops or hiking areas if your interests lie else where.

As for bars- there are thousands in Tokyo. Head to Shibuya or Roppongi and take your pick.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Hmm... 2008/12/5 00:21
I'll be in Japan for about 1 week, and I'll be visiting the shrines, museums, shops or hiking areas on the first 3 days, rest of I'm just planning to get drunk and party like crazy. Just want to know a good bar or club to go to something that isn't too costly.

BTW 2008/12/5 00:48
Oh yea, I forgot to ask, where can I try some good Sumo food? I heard it taste really good and the amount is huge.

??? 2008/12/5 03:58
hey when are you going? maybe we can get drunk there togather hahaha
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

.... 2008/12/5 03:59
I'll be in tokyo from 1/7/09 - 1/15/09.

hrms 2008/12/5 05:18
crap thats not gonna work i wont be leaving til end of march
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

... 2008/12/5 13:06
Oh well......too bad,