Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Geos for Kids/Geos apartments 2008/12/4 15:56
Ok, I understand that this question MAY have been answered a zillion times, but I can't find anything answering my particular questions.

I have lived in Japan before (short period) and have decided to return hopefully indefinitely or remain overseas anyway. I recieved a job with Geos for Kids (still dont know where or when yet though) and I am wanting to ask fellow Geos for Kids teachers what their apartments are like. I have read the GFK handbook and their descriptions of the apartments provided are very basic and the video we watched of the apartment of one teacher (we watched this vid during the interviews) revealed that the apartment was tiny compared to other Leo Palace apartments I have seen (unless they didn't show all of it in the video).

Anywho, If there are any other Geos for Kids teachers out there that have recently started or have been with the compnay for a while, please tell me what your apartment is like and whether or not you got a tv provided (cos it wasn't listed on the furniture list I recieved and I wanna be able to watch Gaki no Tsukai if it is still on tv :P )
Also, how'd you all go getting the interwebs connected? I read somewhere that some Leo Palace apartments provide it but I wasn't sure in the case of ones given to Geos teachers.
If not provided then how'd you go about getting it? ALSO, how'd you go about getting a mobile (cell) phone? I understand that our Geos managers can be very busy and unable to help at times...
I have a close Japanese friend who can help me with these things but whether or not he returns to Japan next year...if he doesn't then I can't use him as translator! hehe

ANYWHO...
I found a couple of videos on Youtube of various Leo Palace apartments so let me know if they are similar at all^^
Thanks for your help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXGMQLq1VCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaY-bVXbSWo
by Stephie  

Apts 2008/12/15 12:56
A friend of mine just started working with them 2 months ago and her apt is small. Her bed is the loft, but it had everything hooked up when she got there (internet, phone, etc).
by ANMY rate this post as useful

reply to this thread