Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo taxi company - green cars 2008/12/8 10:05
This weekend, I accidentally left my sweater in a taxi cab. I unfortunately don't have a receipt from the taxi, but I do remember that it was one of the green colored cars. Does anyone know the name of this cab company, or possibly a contact number? I would like to try to call and see if they have a "Lost and Found" where my sweater may have been turned in.

Thanks!
by hoping to get my sweater back!  

Online inquiry 2008/12/8 11:23
http://www.tokyo-tc.or.jp/index.cfm

There is an organization called "Tokyo Taxi Center," who has a web page where you can enter all the information about the article lost and your contact, provided it was a taxi that belonged to one of the tax companies located in Tokyo. Can you, or do you have anyone who, enter all the information in Japanese for you?
by AK rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2008/12/9 14:43
Thanks very much - fortunately, it turns out my friend with whom I was sharing the taxi picked up my sweater for me before leaving the cab. I will definitely be holding onto this link for future reference, as this isn't the first time a family member or I have left our sweater/glasses/gloves etc. in a taxi or at a restaurant. :)
by forgetful rate this post as useful

reply to this thread