Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

WAP and MMS setting for Softbank 2008/12/23 10:42
Hi, I am hoping someone out there can help me. I recently bought a BlackBerry Bold UNLOCKED, and I am currently with Softbank Mobile carrier. I need help setting up the WAP and MMS setting. Does anyone out there know WHAT the WAP and MMS setting is for softbank????....I tried calling softbank but they are not giving up the information. They stated that since I am not using a softbank phone, that they cannot assist me in any way- even though I have my contract with them. I need to know the WAP and MMS setting for SOFTBANK, and if anyone can help me set up on my blackberry I would really really appreciate it so much....thanks in advance!
by Sakura73  

. 2008/12/24 14:23
Google sbmmsproxy and mailwebservice.
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

Go visit 2008/12/24 15:34
Go visit some mobile phone forums like howardforums.com or crackberry.com

As a fellow BB user, I've found that those two sites are hands-down the best for any info regarding BBs. Good luck! If you could get that working in Japan, that would be so bitchin haha.
by Bean rate this post as useful

reply to this thread