Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

christmas eve - anything to do? 2008/12/23 21:10
my sister and i have nothing to do tomorrow (christmas eve), and we were wondering if there are any christmas events going on? we don't really want to walk around and just look at illuminations (we've done that all december). also, we don't have much money so we're really looking for something festive that doesn't cost any money.
by erin  

..... 2008/12/24 23:44
If you are in Japan and don't have dates, you are out of luck. Go buy a Christmas cake and eat it while watching TV.
by Beto rate this post as useful

hey 2008/12/25 00:35
if your both really bored and dont have any dates..you can call me up and we can talk about how lonely it is on x-mas hahah btw im in the US hehehe good luck
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

something just for Christmas 2008/12/25 14:26
I know it's too late now, but maybe next year you can go to church. Anglican churches and large Catholic churches hold services during the night on Christmas Eve and also on Christmas morning. I often enjoy going to the midnight service. You don't have to be a Christian to attend them, and you can catch the last train.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Are you in Tokyo? 2008/12/25 18:39
Then check out Roppongi Hills!
by . rate this post as useful

reply to this thread