Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Film studies in Japan 2008/12/28 01:40
I'd like to know if any Japanese universities (preferably good private ones) offer film studies and if so, what is it classified under? (e.g. law, medicine)

I cannot seem to find any Japanese universities which offer film studies as most of them, especially good ones only offer the general courses like medicine, economics, business studies and so on.

I would appreciate if anyone who happens to have knowledge on this field or have taken such a course clarify my doubt. Also, is it possible to take film studies with another course, say economics?

by .  

geidai 2008/12/28 14:12
tokyo geidai (public, very cheap tuition, but the best arts university in japan, difficult to get in), and tama art university (private, very expensive).

both located in tokyo.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/12/28 20:12
Thanks a lot for the reply. May I know where you got your information from, and any other useful sources so that I can research more thoroughly on the topic?
by IcemaNjames rate this post as useful

google 2008/12/29 00:31
www.google.com
they both have websites in english with information on their courses
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread