Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pads and Tampons 2008/12/31 12:06
Hay ya,

I know this is an odd question, but I was wondering what kind of prices pads and tampons are in Tokyo?

I went on Price Check Tokyo and that was one of the things that they did not have, and I would like to know because it is an essential part of a girlfs day-to-day life. And I would like to know how much I could be spending on them when I move to Tokyo.

Thanks,
Bonnie-Rose
by Bonnie-Rose  

ideas 2009/1/1 23:52
tampons are about 500 yen for a pack of 20. Pads, some are 400 yen for 60, some are 400 yen for 30. The variation is enormous. The following site in Japanese might give you a small hint.
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/soukai/c0b8cdfdcd.html
by Uco rate this post as useful

Easy to find 2009/9/3 18:01
I keep reading all these things online saying "Bring your own tampons!" but I just walked into the first (very tiny) pharmacy I saw in Yokohama, and easily bought a box of 10 tampons for 230 yen. They were Japanese brand, which means I had to sort of look around to figure out what they were, but it was easy and cheap.
by Heather (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread