Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weather in April 2009/1/1 01:38
We plan to go to Japan in early Aprilto see Sakura blossom, we are not sure what to wear, is it still cold. Should we bring a jacket for winter? Your advises would be appreciated.
by lynn  

April 2009/1/1 10:15
It depends on where in Japan you want to go. The following gives you some general guidelines:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2273.html

I was in the Kansai area early April 2008 and found the weather quite pleasant. A light jacket was all I need to keep off the wind, even when I went up the Yoshino Mt. to see beautiful cherry blossom.
by William rate this post as useful

Apr. 2009/1/1 17:01
I always go for the last week of March through the first week of April and usually stay in Tokyo and Himeji. Plan on cool nights and mornings and very pleasant days, so a light jacket or fleece will do fine. I pack a mid-weight jacket just in case of cooler weather, but have never used it. I've also had a day of rain each trip.
by marqtele rate this post as useful

Weather in Arpril 2009/1/2 05:08
We'll travel from Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto and Osaka for 8 days in early April.
How is the weather in Tokyo area?
by Linda rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/2 09:19
Linda, check out the link provided by William.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/2 11:33
A down jacket with T-shirt inside was what I had when I was in Kyoto last year early April
by lester rate this post as useful

reply to this thread