Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

All you can eat in Osaka 2009/1/5 08:13
One of my friend told me that there is a building in Osaka where you can go to eat all you can. She thinks it is in the Shinsaibashi area. i.e. 2nd floor is Japanese food, 3rd floor is French, etc. and you can run between the floors and try al the food. Does anyone know where this place is. if it still exists? thanks.
by Jun 33  

... 2009/1/5 10:02
You might be talking about the "Kuidaore" (literally, "eat till you drop") restaurant-filled building in Osaka. If that's the one, unfortunately it closed in July 2008.
by AK rate this post as useful

..... 2009/1/5 23:11
There were much better places to eat all you want. Chinese place in Yodobashi camera in Umeda. Many places in Shinsaibashi ad Dotombori.
by Beto rate this post as useful

No!!! 2009/1/6 02:39
No!! It's closed? Oh no... so does anyone have any recommendation for All you can eat places in Osaka? thanks kindly
by Jun33 rate this post as useful

..... 2009/1/6 04:43
Eterna in Shinsaibashi, Brazilian steakhouse. Shakey's pizza, salad, curry. In Dotombori, Krungtep, Thai food and on the floor above Indian food (can't remember the name but good, both lunch only) near the big crab. Hep 5 has a buffet next to the Ferris wheel. Harborland in Kobe has a couple of places too. Look in a Kansai Scene magazine when you get there for more places.
by Beto rate this post as useful

Some more Osaka buffets 2009/1/11 22:36
Here are a few more buffet restaurants in Osaka and Kyoto:
http://www.bento.com/kansai/kf-buffet.html
by Bjorn K (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread