Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinagawa to Narita Terminal 2 2009/1/6 10:34
I plan to take Keisei Limited Express train to Narita Airport Terminal 2 from Shinagawa, change from Nippori, is there possibility would not get any seat Wednesday morning if I get on from Nippori?

Is it very troublesome to go Ueno station from Shinagawa so that I can get the seat at the first stop? I'm lady traveling alone with 2 luggages. Thanks
by Jojo  

N Ex 2009/1/6 11:40
Then I would definitely pay the extra money and go by Narita Express straight from Shinagawa: MUCH easier with luggage to have no changes, its early in the trip so plenty of space for luggage when you get on..REALLY worth any extra Y it may cost
by fmj rate this post as useful

Take Nippori to Ueno? 2009/1/6 12:32
What about take Keisei Limited Exp Train from Nippori to Ueno and don't get off? Is the same train go back to Nippori and Airport?
by lei1898 rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/6 14:44
Jo jo,
I recommend taking a limobus at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. It's just a 2 minute walk from JR Shinagawa station. No need to handle your luggage at all. It costs 3,000 yen--well worth it.
by Tokyogal rate this post as useful

.. 2009/1/6 14:52
Am trying to find the cheapest way to airport, so NEX and limousine bus will be my resource. I was taking limousine bus when I came here, it's quite good service, but it took longer time to reach my hotel due to bad traffic. NEX is better option as time controlled while the cost is same. Anyway, thanks to Tokyogal & fmj.
by Jojo rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/6 15:15
I agree with another poster, if happens to be particular busy at Nippori the day you travel out, ride the Keisei train one stop backwards to KeiseiUeno, everyone gets off, you stay onboard and wait for the train to turn around.
by John rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/6 15:16
Or if it is another train, a quick change would be pretty easy.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread