Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gotemba Premium Outlets & Kawaguchiko 2009/1/7 03:51
Hi All,

I'm intending to go to Kawaguchiko (staying for 2 nights) from Osaka.

Will be taking train to Gotemba so that I can drop by at the premium outlets.

Need some help here:
1. For those who have beent o the Gotemba Premium Outlets, would it be ok if I explore the outlets with my luggage instead of putting them in the locker?

2. From the outlets back to Gotemba station, where can I take the Fujikyu bus to Kawaguchiko?

3. Is the Fujikyu bus covered under the retro bus coupon?

4. What time is the sunset in Kawaguchiko during winter? I will be ther on 1st Feb, will it still be bright if I reach at about 4pm?

Thanks all!
by reine  

... 2009/1/7 08:10
For those who have beent o the Gotemba Premium Outlets, would it be ok if I explore the outlets with my luggage instead of putting them in the locker?

There are no rules to prevent you from bringing luggage into the outlet mall. Depending on how large and heavy the luggage is, however, it might be bothersome to you and others. The outlet is a spacious outdoor area, where large luggage won't bother anybody, but some stores are less spacious.

From the outlets back to Gotemba station, where can I take the Fujikyu bus to Kawaguchiko?

At 14:55 and 15:55, there are direct buses from the outlet (bus terminal) to Kawaguchiko Station. At other times, take the free shuttle to Gotemba Station and transfer there.

Is the Fujikyu bus covered under the retro bus coupon?

No! The retro buses operate only around Lake Kawaguchiko and Saiko.

What time is the sunset in Kawaguchiko during winter?

Around 5pm.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Gotemba 2009/1/7 15:16
Thanks Uji!

For the 2:55 and 3:55 bus to Kawaguchiko, how long does it take to reach there from the outlets?
by reine rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/8 09:57
They reach Kawaguchiko Station at 16:25 and 17:20 respectively.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread