Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hakone, kyoto, osaka and tokyo 5 days 2009/1/7 04:40
flight in late afternoon, have 5 full days, want to be in these places. NRT airport to Hakone, overnite,full day(Day1)in hakone, leave late evening to Kyoto, spend Day 2 and 3 in Kyoto and Osaka. (Is it enough in two days?)Leave evening of Day 3 to tokyo and spent the rest time there. Do I need JR 7day pass? Any local Hakone pass? Any Kyoto pass that I need? Best hotel in Hakone and Kyoto that have hot spring in reasonable price for honeymooner?Under $150 a nite. Hotel in Tokyo that near rail stations? Thanks!
by Tina  

... 2009/1/7 08:18
leave late evening to Kyoto, spend Day 2 and 3 in Kyoto and Osaka. (Is it enough in two days?)

It will be enough to see 2 or 3 sights in each city. I usually recommend to spend at least two full days in Kyoto.

Do I need JR 7day pass?

No. But you can save a little bit of money by using one.

Any local Hakone pass?

Depending on how much traveling you do, a Hakone Free Pass can be cheaper that regular tickets. For example, when you make the classic round course, it is cheaper to use a Free Pass. It is also much more comfortable to use one.

Any Kyoto pass that I need?

Maybe a 1-day bus pass for 500 yen if you intend to ride buses three times or more often.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread