Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyota car rental branches? 2009/1/13 18:56
I went to the Toyota Sapporo website which says they have branches in many airports in Hokkaido including Hakodate and Asahikawa (my intended entry and exit airports). But when I tried to fill in the reservation form, their restricted list of collection points do not include these two airports. Can anyone help?
by Jade Lee (guest)  

... 2009/1/14 10:22
I've just tried the website to check the situations. It seems that you need to pay extra (Oneway Fee) if you want to collect a car at Hakodate Airport and return it at Asahikawa Airport. (ex. 7350 yen for class P) Because Hokkaido is vast, Toyota divides it into several disctricts and Hakodate and Asahikawa belong to different distrcts. (As long as they're in the same district, you can collect and return a car at different shops.)
by JL (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/14 13:23
I don't think that Toyota Rentacar provides English online reservations. I recommend to phone, instead:
http://rent.toyota.co.jp/en/index.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread