Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Chihayaakasaka Village 2009/1/15 08:28
Hello.

Love your website.

Am trying to find out details on Chihayaakasaka Village which apparently is in the mountains ofKongozan near to Osaka? Need to know how far it is from Osaka, how to get there and what to see there.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
by JS12  

... 2009/1/15 09:39
You might have visited this page before:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chihayaakasaka,_Osaka

The village is accessible by bus from a station along the Kintetsu Nagano Line.
by Uji rate this post as useful

more info 2009/1/15 10:55
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/1/15 14:19
Thanks for your response. Finally - do you recommend making the trip there? Is it as scenic as what the Osaka Tourism website makes it out to be?
by JS12 rate this post as useful

??? 2009/2/22 07:58
yea....i would also like to know if it's worth it. Anyone been there, recommend it???? I want to go there for a couple hours on my way from Koyasan? And does anyone know if Tondabayashi Station has lockers??? thx!!
by m100 (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/23 21:59
If you visit at there on your way to Koyasan you must get off a train at Kawachinagano station of Nankai Koya line. Then you can choose the way among the following two routes.
1. Ride a Nankai bus No.3 or 11. This is the direct way to the village.
Or,
2. Transfer to Kawachinagano station of Kintetsu line and take a train to Tondabayashi.

Both of Tondabayashi and Kawachinagano are big station. They have lockers.

However, I think it is questionable that you can visit there and enjoy and return, within two hours.
by jtomi (guest) rate this post as useful

.?.? 2009/2/24 05:59
jtomi, thx so much for answering....i'm was planning to take the bus from tondabayshi on my way from Koyasan to Osaka. Planning 4 or 5 hours there if it's worth it.. I should be there the first week of April. What do you think, should i put it in my itinerary?? Terraced paddy fields in april?????
by m100 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread