Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

onsen between nagoya and tokyo 2009/1/15 15:30
Hi,

i have only a short 3 days, arriving at nagoya and departing from tokyo. Can you recommend a good onsen place that is along the way between nagoya and tokyo?

thanks
by stacy (guest)  

onsen 2009/1/15 16:00
I recommend Hakone area, this is onsen and sightseeing combined. Another option is Shuzenji
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

gotemba 2009/1/15 16:43
Thanks,

think i will go hakone and if i am thinking of throwing in gotemba premium oulet, which is the most sensible way to travel?
by stacy (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/15 18:32
Take the shinkansen from Nagoya to Odawara at the entrance to the Hakone area, spend one or two nights in Hakone and then continue on to Tokyo. Visit the outlet mall either in a side trip from Hakone or along your way from Hakone to Tokyo.
by Uji rate this post as useful

:) 2009/1/16 10:57
Dai Nagoya Onsen
About 20mins by public bus from JR Nagoya Stn. (there's a bus terminal there)
550yen entrance fee after 4pm and 850yen before that.
Take Neieki (名駅) 22, costs 220yen i think
Nakamura Juutaku bus stop (中村住宅).
The walking map is here http://www.dainagoyaonsen.com/img024.gif
The big red dot is the onsen.
The bus stop is the one in the top middle.
Opens everyday except mondays 9 am to 10 pm.

You can email them and reserve family use baths (貸切) in advance, but need to email in japanese.

HTHs
by Amelia (guest) rate this post as useful

nagoya to hakone 2009/1/16 18:32
thanks all for your help.

i have decided to go to hakone from nagoya. Was just checking out the train schedule, Realised that only the Hikari and Kodama that goes from nagoya to odawara does not start at 1027 in the morning and is very slow. is it possible for me to take the Nozomi train to Shin-Yokohama and then find my way back to Odawara? do not see any train services. thanks.

by stacy tan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread