Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

nex and suica 2009/1/16 16:18
hi everyone

im travelling to tokyo next monday (staying at ace inn hostel) and am looking at the best way to get to akebonobashi station (toei shinjuku line) from narita airport. im looking at getting the nex/suica combo and travelling direct to shinjuku station and then getting on the toei shinjuku subway line to akebonobashi. the other option is to get the keisei limited express to yawata station and then transfer to the toei shinjuku line (i think this is considerably cheaper but takes a while longer).

my question is whether the suica card can be used on toei subway lines or is it used only for JR lines?

any other comments would be greatly appreciated!

cheers!
by spurge (guest)  

Suica 2009/1/16 17:13
Spurge,

Yes, Suica can be used on all JR, private, and subway lines in the Tokyo area, so there is no problem using it on the Toei Shinjuku Line.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Hi spurge 2009/3/21 09:28
did everything work out ok, I am planning to stay in ace inn in sepember and plan to travel the same transport route.
by cruddie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread