Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

skyliner to Ueno 2009/1/29 06:06
I was looking at getting the skliner from Narita to Ueno when I arrive in March. I noticed that they currently have a special of just over 2000yen for a skyliner ticket and a 1 day metro pass and then for a few hundred yen more a 2 day pass. Does anyone know if this ticket will go to Ueno (doesnt say what station the ticket is valid to) and does the 1 day metro pass have to be used on the day of purchase or can I activate it on another day? I wont really need it til the next day as we arrive at nite. Also is there a kids price available? Finally is just better value to ride the other trainlines and change trains to Ueno?
by Deaks  

... 2009/1/29 07:15
Does anyone know if this ticket will go to Ueno

Yes, the SKyliner operates between Narita Airport and Ueno, and the ticket covers the entire trip to Ueno.

and does the 1 day metro pass have to be used on the day of purchase or can I activate it on another day?

You don't have to use it on the day of purchase. Any day would be okay. The 2-day pass, however, must be used on two consecutive days.

Also is there a kids price available?

No.

Finally is just better value to ride the other trainlines and change trains to Ueno?

The Keisei Limited Express is cheaper. And the Suica & NEX package is more useful.
by Uji rate this post as useful

hope this will help 2009/8/1 16:39
it will be best if u use the ordinary train if u want to buy a ticket for ur child because u'l just have to pay half of the price for ur child.
by mari (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread