Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Info on Avex Artist Academy 2009/2/15 00:34
Did anyone ever go to Avex Artist Academy or any information on it?

I'm interested in going there after high school or college, and was wondering if you knew if they sponsor a student visa. Any other information will be helpful!
Thanks in advance!
by Kira (guest)  

AAA doesn't sponsor visas 2009/4/27 10:08
I'm currently attending, but no, they do not sponsor any visas. You have to get yourself here on a student visa or a work visa before you can apply. Also, you need to have enough money for the program. You either pay up front, or do their loan program...but you will need a guarantor for their loan. The guarantor will have to pass JACCS (credit) inspection. Hope this helps some!
by K-Ren (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks! 2009/4/27 10:21
Thanks for the information! How could you get a student visa if you're not sponsored? Like, already be on one? So if I'm at a Japanese university, would that count as being sponsored?

I'd probably pay up front, but I'm not sure.

Thanks so much! How do you like AAA? Which program are you doing?
by Kira (guest) rate this post as useful

VISA 2009/5/25 02:32
How do you know that AAA will not provide the student visa?
by informativey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: thanks! 2009/6/4 00:59
I have a work visa...I work during the day. Most of the students there go to school or have part-time jobs during the day. If you go to a Japanese university, it means you will have a visa so you don't need to worry about it. As long as you're in Japan legally, you're fine.

I'm loving it, but definitely learn Japanese first. EVERYTHING is taught in Japanese. Nothing is in English, and really accurate pronunciation is actually quite an important point.

@informativey: uh...I know AAA doesn't sponsor student visas because I tried asking them about that before. xP
by K-Ren (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks again! 2009/6/4 01:23
Yeah ^^; I plan on being there legally for a long time~

Don't worry! I'm already teaching myself Japanese! I'm trying to go for 50 kanji/day... been doing it for 4 days now.

At the university, I want to do theatre/film acting with creative writing or journalism as a minor. I'll know Japanese before I come, since I want to enter the "normal" part of the university, not just the English general program.
by Kira (guest) rate this post as useful

more info? 2009/8/24 02:37
Could you provide more info about AAA?? Like how to get in, what the lessons are like, how many lessons a day/week and so on?? And do you know how old can one be?
Please&thank you
by GG (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread