Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawaguchiko area covered by FHpass 2009/2/16 23:01
Hi there,

Just wondering whether the following areas around Kawaguchiko are covered by the Fuji-Hakone pass?

1. Mount Tenjo via Kawaguchi ropeway
2. Ubuyagasaki
3. Kawaguchiko Nature Living Center/Ohishi park
4. Oshino Hakkai

I'm guessing that Saiko Iyashinosato Nenba isn't covered?

If any of these places aren't covered, it is possible to give an estimate of how much it costs to get there from Kawaguchiko station?

One last question:
What is the fastest way to travel from Hakone-Yumoto station to Kawaguchiko station via Fuji-Hakone pass? I intend to get to Kawaguchiko early after I check out of my hotel at Hakone (Kappa Tengoku).

Thanks!
by rayeraye  

... 2009/2/17 10:48
The Fuji Hakone Pass is primarily a pass for transportation. It does not cover admission to tourist sights, although discounts are provided for some sights.

Mount Tenjo via Kawaguchi ropeway

Not covered.

4. Oshino Hakkai

The bus from Kawaguchiko to Gotemba, which passes Oshino, is covered.

I'm guessing that Saiko Iyashinosato Nenba isn't covered?

No, the buses there are not covered. The easiest way to get there is by retro bus, which costs 1000 yen for 2-days of unlimited use.

I am not familiar with the other two places.

What is the fastest way to travel from Hakone-Yumoto station to Kawaguchiko station via Fuji-Hakone pass?

1) Hakone-Tozan bus bound for Togendai from Yumoto to Sengoku
2) Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus from Sengoku to Gotemba
3) Fujikyu bus from Gotemba to Kawaguchiko Station
by Uji rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/2/17 23:45
Thanks a lot Uji-san!

If anyone else knows whether Ubuyagasaki / Oishi park (what a name!) are covered by the Fuji-Hakone pass, please let me know! Thanks!
by rayeraye rate this post as useful

reply to this thread