Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

japanhotel.net + Toyoko Inn Nanba 2009/2/18 06:50
I have seen that many people here in japan-guide.com have recommended this site, but I'm still little unsure about reserving a room via them.

My problem is the rate they're offering; Can I really believe that I only need to pay 8000yen per night in a hotel like Osaka Imperial Hotel? Sounds too good to be true.

And then about Toyoko Inn in Osaka. Anybody who DOESN'T have a membership card, did you get a room? Or had the membershipcard owners already booked all rooms before non-holders could book rooms?

Thank you for your answers~
by elisa (guest)  

:) 2009/2/18 14:34
Isn't a good deal good enough? haha
I've booked from japanhotel.net several times before and have never had any trouble.
by nexa a2y rate this post as useful

Make Sure It's The Right Hotel 2009/2/18 22:23
I recall seeing an inexpensive business hotel with Imperial in its name a few years back when I was looking for hotels in Osaka. If you decide to book this bargain, check the property description carefully.
by Uma (guest) rate this post as useful

Hotel 2009/2/19 03:20
The 8000 yen price for that hotel is correct--the thing is that this "Imperial hotel" is not the same as the one in the more expensive Imperial chain of hotels. This one is a business hotel with the same name. As for the Toyoko inn question--it depends when you want to stay--I looked at the site and they have tons of open rooms for the end of this month through the middle of May. If you want to stay during the middle of May or after that, you'll have to wait because they don't take reservations before 3 months(in my experience with them) That's why there's a dash for the space instead of a circle or X.
by KC (guest) rate this post as useful

One more thing... 2009/2/19 03:25
The last time I went to Osaka, I stayed in Azu Garden: http://azu-garden.co.jp/english.html because all the other places were booked up. The prices are really good and it's quite nice- more so than Toyoko in my opinion. It's also right next to all the action of Namba/Shinsaibashi/Dotonbori. It's worth checking out.
by KC (guest) rate this post as useful

and... 2009/2/19 10:18
...the Dotonbori hotel (with the big heads out front) is budget price,convenient comfortable.
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread