Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto to Kawaguchi St. in shortest time 2009/2/18 18:18
I'll travel from Kyoto to Kawaguchigo St. as the hotel i booked is located near this station. After i've booked the hotel and just see the map, i realize that it's so far from sightseeing areas and very difficult to get there....

How can i get to the Kawaguchi St. in the shortest time. I am considering this way, taking a railways from Kyoto to Odawara St. but,,Then How can i get to the Kawaguchi St. after this??? (I will buy Hakone Freepass)......The other way is taking railways from Kyoto to Mishima...but then From here how can i get to Kawaguchi St.?? If i have to take bus, the Hakone Freepass will covered this to my destination?

From these two ways, stop at Mishima or Odawara, which one is easier and shorter time?

Or Should i change the hotel, hahahaha? the easiest way..

One more question, please, after this i will move to Tokyo, So How to travel to Tokyo if i stay in this hotel near Kawaguchi St.?? Can i use Hakone Free pass to Tokyo?

Thank you Thank you Thank you! for a million time. @^-^@
by PiN Jung  

... 2009/2/19 14:14
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/19 20:07
by k (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2009/2/20 12:22
many thanks for very helpful and clear information...for both of you

Wish me a wonderful trip!
by PiN Jung rate this post as useful

reply to this thread