Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

mt. fuji hike 2009/2/20 11:18
everything i read about doing a mt fuji hike mentions " the season " being july / aug.

i will be in japan in june
( 12 - 24 ) and am wondering what it will mean for my hike seeing as i wont be there during "the season " .

also , ive looked at info about seeing the sumo school , in june there are only 2 dates listed with an
" official " tour company , i'm wondering , can i go on my own ? or do i need to be part of an official tour group. same with a
" official " tour i saw that allows you to be made up like a geshia and have pictures taken , it was through an
" official " tour company , could i book my own visit to do this ? or is it something that must go through the
" official " tour company ?

thanks for any info
be well & enjoy the rest of the day
-- mic
by mickey59  

... 2009/2/20 16:49
On climbing Mt. Fuji:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6901.html

When you say sumo school, is it the sumo stable? Then maybe they open up the facilities only to official tour visitors. That's where the sumo wrestler train, so I don't think anyone can just walk in.

For dressing up as geisha, you can book such shops on your own.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread