Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage in Nohi Bus? 2009/2/21 03:05
Hi,

I am planning for a trip to Takayama and wil take Nohi Bus from Takayama to Shirakawa-go, But I would like to find out if it is possible to carry luggage into the bus as I don't intend to lodge in Shirakawa-go. Is there a space to store luggage in Nohi Bus?
by YoshimiTan  

... 2009/2/21 08:58
Yes, there is room for luggage. And there are coin lockers at the Shirakawago bus stop.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Futher Qtn on Luggage space in Nohi Bus 2009/2/21 18:10
Hi,

Understand there is coin locker,however I am afraid the space is insufficient for huge luggage. Is it possible to store our luggage in the bus? Are there any space in the bus for keeping our luggage to bring over to Shirakawa-go?

Please advise..thanks.
by YoshimiTan rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/21 22:59
Understand there is coin locker,however I am afraid the space is insufficient for huge luggage.

Yes. You are right. Maybe the staff at the tourist information can store large luggage for you, but I am not sure.

Is it possible to store our luggage in the bus?

During the ride, you can store large luggage in the bus' luggage room. But after arrival in Shirakawago, the bus continues running somewhere else, and you have to take it out.

If you are too worried, you might want to consider using a takuhaibin service:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2278.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread