Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuky to Gotemba Factory Outlet 2009/2/22 11:12
Hi,
I have done a bit of reading on how to go to Gotemba Factory outlet and I would like to know if my understanding is correct as quite a number of the webpage are in Japanese and I don't understand.

To go to Gotemba Factory Outle from Shinjuku :
1. Take the Odakyu Highway Bus. The bus ticket is 1630 right and if i buy return ticket, it will be Y2900 right?

2. Shd i stop at JR Gotemba of Gotemba IC staion?

3. What is the interval of the free shuttle bus at JR gotemba station to the factory outlet? any idea how long it will take to reach the outlet by this shuttle bus?

Appreciate your help!

thanks!

by shopper (guest)  

... 2009/2/22 22:55
There are many different access options. They are explained in English here:
http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/gotemba/access/index...

There are many

Take the Odakyu Highway Bus. The bus ticket is 1630 right and if i buy return ticket, it will be Y2900 right?

This is one of many options. It requires a transfer to the outlet shuttle bus at Tomei-Gotemba IC bus stop. The one way fare is 1540 yen and the round trip fare is 3,080 yen.

What is the interval of the free shuttle bus at JR gotemba station to the factory outlet?

Every 20 minutes.

any idea how long it will take to reach the outlet by this shuttle bus?

It is only a short ride.

by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread