Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

weekly mansion sendai 2009/2/23 02:46
Hi everyone,

As much as I've searched the internet(I can read japanese), I can't find any weekly mansions in Sendai,that accept foreigners,and that are of a nice quality. Does anyone have any suggestions for similarly priced accommodation(I'm a girl and will be travelling alone so safety & privacy come first for me) or know of any decent foreigner-accepting(hehe) weekly mansions in Sendai?
Thank you for any constructive help:)
by ciwibird  

Just from a search... 2009/2/23 15:46
I guess you'd have to call to inquire about their "foreigner friendliness," but this listing looks somewhat decent. Is this about what you are thinking of?

http://www.aobanomori.jp/
by AK rate this post as useful

Thanks AK, yes, that is what I have in mind, actually I think I may have visited that site before in my search :) Quite a few of the sites have the criterion of 「外国人可」when searching for places, so I thought maybe someone might have stayed in a reasonably nice one before that was as you say "foreigner friendly" haha:)
I think I will actually contact a few of them though,thanks for your help:)
by ciwibird rate this post as useful

reply to this thread