Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Two nights/three days 2009/2/25 10:06
I am wondering if I base myself in Kyoto for two nights/three days and having day trips to Osaka and Hiroshima using the train. Or would it be better to change accomodation?
I have a very small time frame so I have to use it effectively.
Is Osaka worth going to if we will have already spent two days in Tokyo?

by EmilyJune (guest)  

... 2009/2/25 18:17
Depends on the rest of your itinerary, i.e. what you do before and after Hiroshima/Osaka. But a day trip from Kyoto to Hiroshima is, indeed, possible.
by Uji rate this post as useful

so much in Kyoto 2009/2/26 05:12
There is so much to see in Kyoto: a day trip to Osaka really isn't worth it in my opinion: BUT on the other hand you can base yourself in Osaka, and do day trips to Kyoto and Hiroshima: that way you are a little closer to Hiroshima, and have the advantage of the night life in Osaka....
by fmj rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/26 09:25
I agree with fmj that there is so much to see in Kyoto that you don't have to spend a day in Osaka :) For staying over, I prefer Kyoto (that's a place where you "soak in" the atmosphere) as against cluttered Osaka, though.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread