Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anyone stay at this motel? 2009/2/26 13:42
http://www.fiftys.com/english/index_english.htm

Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
by forgamez  

location is not convenient 2009/2/27 15:51
Hi,although I have not stayed at this hotel,Fifty's,I do not recommend it,becase of its location.
If you are thinking of going to Tokyo Disney Risort, you should take bus and JR train from this hotel to T.D.R.
There are lots of hotels near T.D.R.(Disney official hotel,partner hotel) providing courtesy direct shuttle bus.
The cost of those hotels varies from budget to luxury,however you can find hotels the cost is same as Fifty's.

Even if you do not care for T.D.R. and would like to go to Tokyo center area,you can find nearer hotels in the similar rate.

In case you would only like to stay at Kasai area,I am sorry this information can not help you.
by aya (guest) rate this post as useful

Misleading location 2009/2/27 19:46
As mentioned its in Minami-Kasai, not Maihama.

I've had some family & friends stay there. Its not bad, my 'ma prefered it over the futon at my house (shes old) also no complaints from the other 20+ family/friends
that have stayed there.

If you want a closer hotel to TDL there are many, most will cost more.
From Fiftys its a 10/15 minute walk to the station and only one stop to Maihama.

If you have any questions about the area post it here and I'll answer.
by CloseBy (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you for replies. 2009/2/28 03:32
Thank you for both your responses.

I am actually considering the Osaka location, rather than the Tokyo location.

My most important concern is the cleaniness and safety, which sounds like not a problem for Fifty's.

Any similar hotels in Tokyo that is along the same price range (5,000-7000yen), that can fit 2 people w/ private bath?
by forgamez rate this post as useful

reply to this thread