Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Retro bus (Kawaguchiko) 2009/3/8 18:37
1) How much does it charge for retro bus per station? For example, I will depart from Kawaguchiko Sta(Sta 3) and get off at Kawaguchigo Music Box Forest(Sta 13), in this case I will pay for 10 stations or there are other
how to charge for it??

2) Where station can I get off to go Mt.Kachi-Kachi Ropeway in Tenjo-Yama Park in Retro Bus line?

3) How long to get Fuji Q Highland from Fujikyu Highland Sta.in Fujikyuko line?

Thanks so much
by Appch  

... 2009/3/8 18:43
http://www.fujikyu.co.jp/ag07.htm

How much does it charge for retro bus per station?

The fare depends on the distance between the stations. It varies from 150 yen for very short distances to 1000 yen for very long distances. A 2-day pass for unlimited use costs 1000 yen.

For example, I will depart from Kawaguchiko Sta(Sta 3) and get off at Kawaguchigo Music Box Forest(Sta 13), in this case I will pay for 10 stations or there are other
how to charge for it??

The fare from Kawaguchiko Station to Kawaguchigo Music Box Forest is 310 yen one way, I believe.

Where station can I get off to go Mt.Kachi-Kachi Ropeway in Tenjo-Yama Park in Retro Bus line?

The station is called "Ropeway" (ロープウェイ). You can also walk there from the station in about 15 minutes.

How long to get Fuji Q Highland from Fujikyu Highland Sta.in Fujikyuko line?

Fuji Q Highland is directly next to the station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Hakone areas 2009/3/8 19:04
Thanks for ur useful information.

I have more questions about how to get Hakone areas:
1) For Hakone Shrine, I can get off at neareat sta. Moto Hakone and then walk to Hakone Shrine, right?

2) For Hakone Checkpoint and Detached Palace, which nearest station can I get off? As I know, it's 3 min walk away from Hakone-Sekisho-Iriguchi bus stop but I don't know this stop. It's within bus line for Hakone-Machi from Moto-Hakone, right?
by Appch rate this post as useful

... 2009/3/8 21:25
For Hakone Shrine, I can get off at neareat sta. Moto Hakone and then walk to Hakone Shrine, right?

Yes, that's right.

For Hakone Checkpoint and Detached Palace, which nearest station can I get off?

You can also walk there from Moto-Hakone. Moto-Hakone and Hakone-machi, where the checkpoint is located, are only about a kilometer from each other. And the detached palace is in between the two. It is a nice walk.

Cable car daily operated time 2009/3/22 14:52
I would like to know what is the daily operated time for cable car in Hakone.
by Appch (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/3/22 14:55
The Hakone Tozan Cablecar between Gora and Sounzan operates between 7:40 and 19:10.

reply to this thread