Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

great japanese restaurant 2009/3/18 15:11
i will be staying in oakwood aoyama. Would anyone help me recommend a great japenese restaurant around there. i know there is a restaurant or a cafe with all white decoration. but i cant remember the names, can anyone help me?? thanks a lot
by ellen (guest)  

Japanese restaurant 2009/3/18 17:49
There aren't any "Japanese restaurants" as such in Japan, restaurants here tend to be divided by what kind of food they serve- sushi, tempura, okonomiyaki, soba, etc, or they might be izakayas (Japanese-style pubs). Can you be a bit more specific about what kind of food you are looking for?

I used to work in Aoyama but can't think of a cafe/restaurant with all white decoration, unless it's the one called "Sign"?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

great food 2009/3/18 18:05
hahaha i guess what i imply is that i am trying to find a great japanese food around as sushi, grilled eel, ramen and maybe shabu2 or maybe japanese steak...

the all white decoration cafe that i went to is in takashimaya shinjuku. i went there a few years ago but i hope they have a branch somewhere in aoyama...

btw thanks a lot sira for your reply =)
by ellen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread